About Me

My photo
Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
I am 49 and heading for 50. This is about me, the highs and lows and a lot of stuff re weight loss, so follow me and see wha I am up to !!

The wonderful people that follow and support me !

Monday, December 22, 2008

Trying to diet over Christmas is horrendous

Well the weekend has come and gone. Today is my last working day for the year. - yippee!!!!!!!!! I was REASONABLY good on the weekend but it is tough over Christmas and the water on the weekend wasnt good - I need to concentrate on that but think overall I am pleased with my efforts considering I was out alot for meals. My meeting is closed for Christmas and the new year period so i am going to ensure that I go to the 8am meeting tomorrow in the city. I want to be accountable for what I eat over Christmas and have planned and planned. I intend to get into the exercise during the Christmas break. Fingers crossed I have lost but will report in quickly tomorrow as I am going to weigh in a 8am in the city. With the new year fast approaching I am hoping 2009 brings a more confident me. I know that nothing comes without a little effort but I want to celebrate Christmas 2009 feeling healthier, fitter and a little excited about the year ahead. I have a niece who is a bit "cuddly" - she is the most fantastic kid so want to set an example to her. This is a quick post - my boss is out of the office so will post tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone and my challenge for the next week ahead is to lost 100grams. I think exercise is the key so when I am in Broken Hill will try and fit in a couple of daily walks with Vince aka the worlds best dog and that way it will get me into a routine for my exercise. Ideally I want to get up in the morning before work and go for a walk. Anyway enough of me for now.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time in Broken Hill. 2009 will be an exciting year for you, catch up soon.