About Me

My photo
Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
I am 49 and heading for 50. This is about me, the highs and lows and a lot of stuff re weight loss, so follow me and see wha I am up to !!

The wonderful people that follow and support me !

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You could have knocked me over with a feather

Well everyone, today is weigh in day and my period arrived yesterday so I am hoping for a loss, no matter how small and will just have to be patient and wait till 6pm tonight. Yesterday a minor miracle happened to me. I got up as normal to walk with Libby at 6am and feel saint like for even doing this considering my insomnia but walked again for 75 minutes at the end of the day with a friend and it was not because I had to, but because I wanted to. YAY for me. I have found the last few days that my energy levels have slightly increased, the more I investigate the link between weight loss/food consumed and exercise I believe the more exercise you do the more energy you have. Well everyone - I am hoping for a loss and would be delighted with 100grams purely because if I can lose at this time in my cycle then that is a great thing to happen. Usually on Wednesday night I use my points for a treat like food and have done that since I started WW. It can be anything but I allocate it with my points. Today, I looked up the points value for Wok In A Box and although slightly higher, I do enjoy it and have a 2 for 1 voucher so will get a serve of noodles and freeze one portion and treating myself each Wednesday seems to work for me. Anyway, will post a quick blog post tonight to confirm my WW results. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Martine,

Well done on your journey so far.... you are doing really well.

Thank you for your comments you post on my blog I really appreciate them.

I tagged you also - be a sport and play along - refer my blog http://littlepiggysjourney.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-got-tagged.html

Keep up the great work.