About Me

My photo
Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
I am 49 and heading for 50. This is about me, the highs and lows and a lot of stuff re weight loss, so follow me and see wha I am up to !!

The wonderful people that follow and support me !

Monday, November 17, 2008

I have made a decision

I have decided that I will rejoin WW. I am not worried that I have joined a thousand times but am going with my friend Karen who has a wedding in 2010. I will keep this a relative secret as this is now a personal journey to enable me to enjoy life that little bit more. I am happy with my life, my family, friends and work but my self confidence on my body is shocking. So enable to feel more self confident for me the way is to lose weight. I have organised Visa Direct Debit card so I dont have a credit card and anticipate joining next Wednesday. I am hoping to take a picture of myself and record the downward weight journey via photos.

No comments: