About Me

My photo
Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
I am 49 and heading for 50. This is about me, the highs and lows and a lot of stuff re weight loss, so follow me and see wha I am up to !!

The wonderful people that follow and support me !

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today is the Day

Today is the day. At 6pm tonight I will be joining WW AGAIN. Although I have joined before there has been some soul searching of late. I want to incorporate what I have learned from my dietician with the WW plan. I like the idea of WW's e-tools. Other than my diet buddy Tania and Karen who I am joining with I plan to keep this to myself. Ideally I would like to try and take a picture of myself tonight so that I can post this along and then see how far I have come. I plan to follow the Core program and try and just relax and enjoy the program. I feel like a great whale so I know a slimmer Martine is a happier Martine. Tonight I will take my measurements and take a photo and see how I go.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Well done! How did you go with your first weigh in? You know what i'm like - I honestly believe it doesn't matter how many times you repeat things or go back to tried and true methods - as long as you don't give up! With summer just around the corner and all the salads etc on offer under the core program it's a perfect time to follow this :-)