About Me

My photo
Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
I am 49 and heading for 50. This is about me, the highs and lows and a lot of stuff re weight loss, so follow me and see wha I am up to !!

The wonderful people that follow and support me !

Monday, December 14, 2009

Fluffing around with blog designs !

I just realised that I have been sitting at the computer for an hour fluffing around with blog designs ! So I thought whilst I am around that I would arrange a quick post. Today was busy at work, my workload has dramatically picked up and with the end of the year approaching it is madness. So, after work tonight I was tired but had my gym clothes in the car and went to the gym, it was easy once I got there. Did 30 minutes on the cardio machines with me trying to increase the intensity next week and did 1/2 of my weights program, with this I think I am going to need to take it slowly - instead of 2 lots of 20 repetitions - basically I do each machine twice and 20 reps each, I have (as well as my gym friend) easing into it. Overall it has been a good day, I must admit to enjoying the feeling exercise gives me and no one can be more surprised than me. Ended up having fish for dinner, I must admit to having no appetite when I finish my workout. Vince the world's best dog keeps coming in to see me - I think that is a gentle hint it is time for a cuddle - that dog is so cute it is frightening. Isn't it funny how just purging my problems to my leader made all the diffence. I must admit to being proud of myself for just relaxing about it all, I think that our bodies will do what they want to do - all we have to do is track, eat right, drink our water, exercise. It is an interesting concept that the more exercise you do the more food you need - no doubt this will be a balance I need to sort out. Me being me, a fairly social person - has also getting a few people saying howdy to me at the gym, this is always good and now I don't feel so frightened.

1 comment:

LellyJ said...

Hey Martine

I noticed you were fluffing around with web designs because last time I looked in was all red and green! Looks great! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your exercise. I was the same when I actually realised I enjoyed it to . . . all these years I thought the notion that you could enjoy exercise was some kind of sick joke made up by skinny people (sorry to any skinny people reading this). Good luck with it,

Lesley