About Me

My photo
Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
I am 49 and heading for 50. This is about me, the highs and lows and a lot of stuff re weight loss, so follow me and see wha I am up to !!

The wonderful people that follow and support me !

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Out exercising at 9am on a Sunday morning

Well I was up and out at Glenelg Jetty at 9am on a SUNDAY walking with Karen. Walked for 60 minutes so that is approximately 3.5 points earned. Feel much better for it and we both enjoyed it. I do believe exercising with someone is always better. Anyway have a bit of energy so going to get into the housework. I think once I increase my exercise and then the intensity that my energy levels will increase. My energy levels are not helped by my insomnia. I may even take Vince for a 30 minute walk tonight as I want to increase the duration of my walks with him. Everyone was out and about early doing their exercise and it was good to get that sea air into our lungs. Afterwards we had a quick coffee and chat about the life and the universe. I am pretty proud of myself that I was out of bed at 8am on a Sunday. Yesterday was a good food day and today has started off good. Must dash that washing is calling me.

2 comments:

Daria said...

It's true what you're saying about having more energy as you slim down. That's exactly what happens. I know it seems hard to believe, but the more you exercise, the more you want to.

Celyia said...

Sounds like a brilliant walk, Martine. Good on you! (Especially for getting up early on SleepInDay... I mean, Sunday.)

Feel for you on the insomnia, though. Hopefully you slept better last night after getting so much exercise in?