About Me

My photo
Adelaide , South Australia, Australia
I am 49 and heading for 50. This is about me, the highs and lows and a lot of stuff re weight loss, so follow me and see wha I am up to !!

The wonderful people that follow and support me !

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 30 and 31 - all going well

Well, days 30 and 31 aren't going to bad. Food all accounted for and tracked, water has been drunk. Still not well and have been going home from work and straight to bed after dinner but hopefully the virus will go soon. This morning whilst sitting on the side of the bed and looking down at my tummy, I can see that I have lost some weight this week, hopefully this week's loss is a good one. Haven't focused on the exercise until I am feeling better, so trying to have a few quiet nights and this weekend in particular, I will just stay around home. So, overall things are going well, this is a pretty boring post but not a lot happening. Trying to keep relaxed about the whole WW thing, it is a long journey and I don't want to get over zealous, just one day at a time.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Great attitude Martine! One day at a time is the best way to go. When I started I never thought I could make it with 55.2kgs to lose. Even though I still have over 40kg to go it is soooo much better than 55kg and I know now that I can do it and so can you. Well done with your tracking as well - that is something I really need to work on xx